Employment Laws- Compliances and Liabilities
Target Audience :
- Factory Managers/Occupiers
- Senior Managers
Learning Outcome :
To acquaint the participants with the fundamental concepts in all major labour legislations such as Factories Act, Contract Labour (R & A) Act, Employees Compensation Act, etc., To make them aware of the extent of liabilities of the Company and the individual officers for non-compliances. Overview of statutory compliances.
- Basic concepts of employment,
- contract of employment,
- types of employees,
- general law of employment.
- Overview of laws requiring compliances.
- Types of liabilities,
- Civil Liabilities,Criminal Liabilities,
- Liabilities in Tort,
- Public Liabilities,
- Liabilities of the Company and Liabilities of Company Officers.
- Substantive provisions of important labour laws requiring compliances.
- Check-list for compliances.
- Detecting non-compliances and judicial pronouncement.
- Q & A Session.