Understanding of Cashless Transaction Focused on INDIA
The Digital India programme is a flagship programme of the Government of India with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
The Vision is to provide facility of seamless digital payment to all citizens of India in a convenient, easy, affordable, quick and secured manner.
Digital payments are not one instrument but rather an umbrella term applied to a range of different instruments used in different ways.
This program will teach you how to make use of digital media to make various types of payments.
Duration: 3 hrs Program (10am – 1pm)
Delivery mode: Classroom Mode
Trainer: S. B Kulkarni
What will you learn?
When you complete this course, you will have total understanding of :
- What is digital payment system?
- Advantages and disadvantages of digital payment system
- Mode of digital payment system
- Various options of digital payment system
- Government Incentives for digital payment system
- User friendly ness of digital payment system
- Precaution to be taken in digital payment system
- MOBILE APP
- Impact of digital payment system
Visit Calendar to know Schedule of this Training and to Register Online.Calender