Certified Technology Vendor Management Program
MVLCO is offering a three full day’s comprehensive certification program extensively focused on Vendor Management.
Outsourcing is a way to get skills and expertise required so that management can focus on core business. Use of information technology that has transformed service portfolio of banking, insurance and finance sector. It has enabled financial service companies in bringing the paradigm shift in service delivery.
Technology based alternate delivery channels like ATM, Internet banking, Mobile Banking, BC agents, online account opening, Chatbots, etc which has brought financial services at customer’s doorsteps.
Financial operations today heavily depend on technology. This dependency has made the IT ecosystems more complex, requiring high level of skills and competency. Therefore, finance service companies have adopted outsourcing model for information technology.
Management focused on core business functions; sometimes find it complex to manage the outsourced function beyond certain point.
Course level: Foundation level
Duration: Three Full Days (9 am – 5 pm)
Delivery mode: Classroom Mode
Trainer: Sunil Bakshi
What will you learn?
When you complete this course, you will have total understanding of :
- Regulatory frameworks for technology vendor management
- Risk management and effective outsourcing
- Outsourcing management and difference between Technology outsourcing and other allied services.
- Vendor categorization based on relationship and dependencies.
- Direct and indirect compliance requirements associated with Outsourcing management RBI Guidelines, Customer service levels, Data loss incidents and privacy related compliance etc.
- Practices related to different types of technology outsourcing, Software acquisition and development, Infrastructure management, Security outsourcing, Network management etc.
- Operational monitoring requirements for outsourced services change management, Project management, adopting new technology, compliance, incident management and Business continuity.
- Developing performance measurement metrics for vendor’s performance
- Contracting, SLA and Developing and implementing SLA measurement metrics for outsourced services.
- Case studies and group discussions on different situations.
- SSAE 16 compliance and relevance of SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 audit reports.
Visit Calendar to know Schedule of this Training and to Register Online.Calender