Business Analysis Professional.
Business Analysis Professional training program is extensively focused on the tasks and techniques of business analysis. The course (approved by IIBA) is based on BABOK version 3.0 and entitles the participants to 24 PD hours.
In this course, you will learn Fundamentals of Business Analysis in the most practical way.
The program emphasizes on active participation from delegates and includes exercises and case studies. The participants are also exposed to use of tools for requirement management.
The course will also prepare you to appear for CBAP/CCBA certification from IIBA – the International Institute of Business Analysis and CPRE-FL (IREB Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering Foundation Level Examination (CPRE-FL)).
Course Duration: Four Full Days
Delivery mode: Classroom Training
What will you learn?
When you complete this course, you will have total understanding of :
- What is Business Analysis?
- Expectations from Business Analyst
- What tasks are performed by a BA, understanding the deliverables to be produced
- Develop competencies and learn interpersonal skills to deliver in the real world scenarios
- Key Concepts
- Business analysis – planning and monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirement Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Solution Evaluation
- Preparing use cases
Introduction to Business Analysis Professional
- Introduction to IIBA, Certification and Business Analysis
- Typical Project Structure, roles and responsibilities of BA in a project
- Various SDLC Models
- What are Requirements and Key concepts?
- What is BABOK knowledge Areas?
- Which underlying competencies BABOK describes?
- Who are the various stakeholders?
- What are the different states of requirements?
- How BABOK applies to our projects?
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirement Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirement Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Access Solution Limitation
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
Writing Effective Use cases
- What are use cases
- System Use Case and Business Use Case
- Use case elements
- Writing effective use cases
Business Analysis Professional Jan 2017
Visit Calendar to know Schedule of this Training and to Register Online.Calender